Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Like, I have a blog ...

So here I sit ... 1:34PM Tuesday 10th June ... beginning what I hope will become a regular occurance in my life ... this wonderful world of blogging ... hectic ;)

I just smoked my last cig ... a dodgy nigerian blend dunhill lights ... the blue box with the fem looking all white look ... totally gay imo ...

So this day marks the beginning of the end ... end of smoking that is ... I been planning on quitting for a long time now and this last saturday I even made it to midday before breaking and going out to buy another 3 boxes ... my styvies blue were all done and I had no choice but to buy the locally available crap ... which henceforth has prioritized my decision to quit (believe me once you smoke these local cigs you too will choose to quit :) ).

So why did I start this blog ... why the name ... how etc etc ...

Personally ... I love T&A ... especially the A ... so the simple thought of 9 of them gets me all excited ... however after a quick google I discovered that according to http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=assanine I am not only incorrect in the spelling (as amusingly pointed out by the 3rd response) but I am quite right in thinking it can be used in multiple differing means ... I also just like the sound of the word ... like 'oxymoron' it just has such an incredible flow off the tongue (oxymoron admittedly makes me think of a pimply faced idiot ... go figure) ...

So ... lemme see how the next few hours go and how I handle my withdrawls ... initially Ill be documenting my progress here ... figure its a good way to get my feelings out ...

then again ... who reads this shit anyhow ...

1 comment:

Craig said...

I gave up 3 months ago. Discovery gave me 5000 points for that. woohoo, here i come gold status.

And besides all that, blogs are fun. More interesting that facebook.

Now start writing stuff that the average mans thinks about or does regularly while still seeming to be conforming on the outside...
You know, like pissing in the bath OR thinking about sex while pissing in the bath. hehe